Full-Time Experienced Cellar Person
Hoyne Brewing Co. is looking to expand our in-house production team. The right candidate is organized, diligent, physically, and mentally strong. This is a fast-paced environment which requires a focus on safety and attention to detail to ensure quality in our product. For our customers, we strive to consistently craft the finest beer we can and are looking for candidates who live in the details and share that goal.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Performing tank CIP procedures using industrial chemicals with care
- Transferring beer between fermentation vessels and brite beer tanks
- Tracking and monitoring conditioning beers for their clarity, flavor, carbonation level
- Maintaining a clean production environment at all times
- Operation of a plate filter
- Assist the brew team in staging materials for the brew day
- Tracking of product movement and consumables in our brewery inventory software
- Provide support to the packaging team when necessary
- Must have worked as a cellar person in a professional brewing setting at least 1 year
- Proven understanding of fundamental cellaring tasks
- A love of finely crafted beers
We are looking for a person with previous experience in a cellar or brewery production environment. The right candidate is a collaborative thinker that is willing to work with us in our mutual pursuit of excellence. The ability to operate a forklift and any education in brewing is considered an asset.
- $23.00/hr and up, commensurate with experience.
- Extended health and dental
- RRSP Matching program
If beer is your life, then ask to meet us! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by 2665 Bridge St., Victoria BC with a cover letter and resume explaining why you would be a great fit for our team.